The U.S. and Canada Travel Industry sales report provides a comprehensive analysis of several elements such as production capabilities, U.S. and Canada Travel demand, product advancements, sales income generation, and the global U.S. and Canada Travel market outlook.
Fact.MR’s (Leading business and competitive intelligence supplier) market research report on global U.S. and Canada Travel market sales begins with an overview of the industry, followed by an examination of demand and consumption volumes, as well as the share and size of major end-use sectors.
The U.S and Canada travel market is anticipated to secure US$ 952 Million in 2022 and is likely to exhibit a CAGR of 10.14% from 2022 to 2032. Expansion of the market can be attributed to the growing number of millennial and middle-income traveler groups.
Download Sample Copy of This Report:
The readability score of the U.S and Canada Travel market demand report is good as it offers chapter-wise layout with each section divided into a smaller sections.
The report encompasses graphs and tables to show the entire assembling. Pictorial demonstration of the definite and estimated values of key segments is visually appealing to readers.
This U.S and Canada Travel market outlook report explicates on vital dynamics such as the drivers, restraints and opportunities for key players and competitive analysis of U.S and Canada Travel along with key stakeholders as well as emerging players associated with the manufacturing of product.
The Key trends Analysis of Extended U.S and Canada Travel market also provides dynamics that are responsible for influencing the future sales and demand of over the forecast period.
Major U.S and Canada Travel Service Providers:
- Expedia, Inc.
- Booking Holdings Inc.
- American Express Global Business Travel (GBT)
- TCS World Travel
- Abercrombie & Kent USA, LLC
- Exodus Travels Ltd.
- BCD Travel
- Intrepid Travel
- Topdeck Travel Ltd.
How will be insights and market estimations provided in the Fact.MR report on the demand of U.S and Canada Travel make a difference?
- The study takes a closer look at the major economic turmoil, with a focus on the recent COVID-19 pandemic disruptions
- The assessment of key growth dynamics highlights the attractiveness of new automation technologies and offers readers insight on the prospect of these during the forecast period
- The study tries to offer a balance perspective of the opportunities in mature and the most lackluster markets
- Provides scrutiny of the industry trends that have shaped recent government policies
- Provides an account of major breakthroughs in all segments that might change the course of the market considerably
- Provides an incisive analysis of socio-political milieu in which the key markets operate, and how will that influence the lucrativeness of the overall U.S and Canada Travel market
- Analyzes how collaborations and partnerships among players from different industries shape the key growth dynamics in the near future
- Evaluates the role of various stages of funding on new growth avenues in key regional markets
- In April 2021, Expedia launched new features and ad campaigns in anticipation of increased travel. Changes such as a new itinerary experience allow travelers to see all the details of their trip in one place, Plans to simplify the insurance experience, and help travelers discover and experience more of the destination, among others.
- In November 2021, Booking Holdings Inc. announced that it inked an agreement to acquire Getaroom, a B2B distributor of hotel rooms, from Court Square Capital Partners for about $1.2 billion.
Key Segments Profiled in the US and Canada Travel Market
- By Type :
- Luxury Travel
- Business Travel
- Cruise Travel
- Specialty/Activity/Sports Travel
- Budget Travel
- By Age Group :
- Generation X
- Baby Boomers
- By Country :
- S Travel Market
- Canada Travel Market
Get Full Access of Complete Report:
US sales Office :
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583