The global Speciality Pulp & Paper Chemicals Market analysis report by Fact.MR shows that global sales of Speciality Pulp & Paper Chemicals Market in 2021 was held at US$ 23.5 Billion . With 3.3% , the projected market growth during 2022–2032 is expected to be slightly higher than the historical growth and the market size is expected to grow to US$ 33.4 Billion by the end of forecast during 2022–2032.
Printing Application of Speciality pulp & Paper Chemicals is expected to be the highest revenue-generating segment, projected to grow at a CAGR of over 3.8% during 2022–2032.
Download Free Sample Copy of This Report: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7864?PJ
Players in the market are constantly developing improved analytical solutions as well as extending their product offerings. The companies in Speciality Pulp & Paper Chemicals Market are focused on their alliances, technology collaborations, and product launch strategies. The Tier 2 Players in the market are targeting to increase their Speciality Pulp & Paper Chemicals Market share.
Some of the recent developments in the Speciality Pulp & Paper Chemicals Market are :
- In January 2022, Sonoco announced price increases for all grades of uncoated recycled board in Canada and the US (URB). From February 18, all shipments’ costs will rise by $50 per tonne. According to a statement from Sonoco, the company is boosting pricing as a result of the persistent rise in demand. As a result, there were more backlogs and inflationary pressures on the costs of labor, energy, papermaking chemicals, transportation, and other production costs.
- In January 2022, a global strategic alliance was created by Conmark Systems Inc. and Radix Company. The objective of both businesses is to enhance global manufacturing solutions through cutting-edge, seamlessly integrated technology and services targeted at the pulp and paper industry and other process sectors. The collaboration’s initial endeavour will be to create an entirely integrated ESG solution for the pulp and paper sector. This all-encompassing system will have a built-in shear that will allow mills to quantify fibre loss as well as a comprehensive modelling and reporting solution.
- In January 2019, the merger of BASF SE’s paper chemicals and water businesses with Solenis has been announced. BASF SE is a German-based chemical manufacturer that is among the largest in the world. A 49% share is held by BASF, while a 51% stake is held by Solenis. The merger’s objectives were to enhance production capacity, boost sales and services, and offer numerous consumers a variety of items .
Key Companies Profiled:
- BASF SE
- AkzoNobel N.V
- Ashland Inc
- Buckman Laboratories International, Inc
- Kemira Oyj
- SNF Floerger
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Evonik Industries AG
- Nalco Holding Company
- Shell Chemicals
Key Segments :
- By Product Type :
- Functional Chemicals
- Bleaching Chemicals
- Other Product Types
- By Application :
- Other Applications
Key Questions Covered in the Speciality Pulp & Paper Chemicals Market Report
- What is the projected value of the Speciality Pulp & Paper Chemicals factors Industry in 2022?
- At what rate will the global Speciality Pulp & Paper Chemicals factors market size grow until 2032?
- Which are the factors hampering the growth of Speciality Pulp & Paper Chemicals factors?
- Which region is expected to lead in the global Speciality Pulp & Paper Chemicals factors market By 2032?
- Which are the factors driving the Speciality Pulp & Paper Chemicals factors Industry during the forecast period?
- What is the expected market value of the Speciality Pulp & Paper Chemicals factors market during the forecast period?
Regional Analysis For Speciality Pulp & Paper Chemicals Market:
- APAC (Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, India, and the rest of APAC; the rest of APAC is further segmented into Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, New Zealand, Vietnam, and Sri Lanka)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Spain, Italy, Russia, Rest of Europe; Rest of Europe is further segmented into Belgium, Denmark, Austria, Norway, Sweden, Netherlands, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, and Romania)
- North America (USA, Canada and Mexico)
- South America (Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Rest of South America)
- MEA (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, South Africa)
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions:
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583