According to Fact.MR’s analysis, the worldwide PVC emulsion market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 3.5 billion in 2023 and expand at a CAGR of 4.2% from 2023 to 2033.Owing to its exceptional abrasion and chemical resistance, compression set, impact resistance, and water absorption, PVC emulsion is utilised as a sealant in the automotive sector.
This solution can be used for a variety of things, including sealing vehicle body panels and associated equipment parts and avoiding rust at junctions. Consequently, the product will be more in demand in the upcoming years.
Download Sample Copy of This Report:
- Chemplast Sanmar Limited Group
- Kem One
- SCG Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- Kaneka Corporation
- Rus Vinyl LLC
With the growing population and rise in disposable income, demand for residential and commercial buildings is increasing. Since PVC emulsion is soft, as well as flexible, it is widely used in the manufacture of floors and ceilings. Further, its lightweight and strong nature drive the sale of the product.
Increased investment in infrastructure development is expected to boost the market value of PVC emulsions in the coming years. Several countries are investing heavily in infrastructure projects such as airports, ports, and railway corridors. Hence, it increases the demand for PVC emulsions in the infrastructure sector in the near future.
Key Statistics Supporting the Surge
- The global PVC emulsion market is estimated to be valued at US$ 3.5 billion in 2023
- The projected CAGR for the PVC emulsion market from 2023 to 2033 will be 2%
- Flooring and wall covering segments are the highest demand generator for PVC emulsions
- Chemplast Sanmar Limited Group, Kem One, SCG Chemicals Co., Ltd., Kaneka Corporation, and Rus Vinyl LLC are among prominent players operating in the market
- East Asia is projected to dominate the global demand for PVC Emulsions with more than 1/4th of the total revenue share
“Growing Demand from Construction & Automotive Industries to Accelerate the PVC Emulsion Market Growth” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Eminent Players Key Stratagems
Companies are focusing on research and development to create new and improved products that meet the changing demands of customers. This can include developing more sustainable products or finding ways to reduce costs while maintaining quality. Companies are also expanding their product offerings by diversifying into related markets, such as additives or plasticizers, or by expanding their geographic reach to new regions.
Companies are establishing strategic partnerships or acquiring other companies to gain access to new technologies, markets, or distribution channels. Companies are prioritising customer needs and preferences by providing excellent customer service, customised products, and timely delivery. Further, companies can adopt sustainable practices and develop environmentally friendly products to meet the growing demand for eco-friendly alternatives. Some of the key strategies adopted and implemented by market players are as follows
- Kaneka Corporation launched its new range of Kaneka’s Paste PVC “Kanevinyl Paste” for wallpapers, flooring, and other applications used in everyday life.
Fact.MR has provided detailed information about the price points of key manufacturers of PVC emulsion positioned across regions, sales growth, production capacity, and speculative technological expansion, in the recently published report.
- By Application :
- Flooring & Wall Covering
- Synthetic Leather Manufacturing
- Automotive Mastic & Sealants
- Fabric Coatings
- Surface Coatings
- Printing Inks & Adhesives
- By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
What differences can the pvc emulsion report make on the revenue impacts and strategies of businesses?
Fact.MR strives to provide comprehensive assessments of opportunities in various regions and technology segments. The study also offers an uncluttered data-driven insights into the growth avenues of the pvc emulsion and all its segments. Some of the ways the study can make a discernible impact are by offering evidence-based perspectives on:
- Attractiveness quotient of emerging product/technology types in various products in the pvc emulsion
- Micro-economics factors that may hamper the prospects of some of the key segments
- Recent spate of research and development (R&D) funding on key pvc emulsions
- New business models paving way for disruptions in demand dynamic of key segments
- Regional markets that will be future engine of growth and the industry trends that will support these markets
- Challenges overcoming which may offer industry players competitive edge
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions: