Increasing prevalence of Alagille Syndrome is one of the key factors driving Alagille Syndrome market revenue growth
According to the most recent analysis by Emergen Research, the global Alagille Syndrome market had a value of USD 361.89 million in 2021 and is anticipated to grow at a rate of 5.8% during the projected period. The introduction of novel and enhanced diagnostic platforms for early diagnosis, rising prevalence of alagille syndrome, and rising number of clinical studies and trials in the area of alagille syndrome-based treatments are key factors propelling market revenue growth.
A uncommon hereditary condition known as Alagille syndrome mostly affects the liver. The consequences subsequently spread to the body’s other organs. Because there are fewer tiny bile ducts present inside the liver in alagille syndrome, bile builds up. This may then result in liver damage and scarring.
One of the key factors driving the market’s expansion is the rising incidence of cancer on a global scale. Other factors supporting the market’s expansion include increasing spending on the construction of healthcare infrastructure and a rise in demand for novel cures and treatments. Others indirect factors that would generate attractive market growth prospects include increased paraganglioma incidences, increasing personal disposable income, and strategic collaboration and licencing agreements among the leading companies for the development of treatments.
The lack of knowledge caused by the rarity of the diseases and the unfavourable reimbursement situation in developing and underdeveloped nations, however, would be a significant obstacle to the market’s expansion. The market growth rate would be further hampered by a high number of product recalls.
The underdeveloped economies’ lack of knowledge and medical experience, as well as the restricted operating revenue potential for research and development professionals, will further impede market expansion.
Want to learn more on the Alagille Syndrome market growth? Request for a Sample now: Click Here
Some Key Highlights From the Report
· In 2021, the genetic testing market contributed a sizeable portion of total revenue. Alagille syndrome (ALGS), which is caused by genetic abnormalities in the Jagged 1 (JAG1), Notch 2 (NOTCH2), or 20p12 chromosomal deletion, is best diagnosed by genetic testing. Accurate genetic testing identifies over 95% of patients with clinical symptoms and an ALGS-related mutation.
· Using cellular DNA extraction and analysis, a medical professional performs this process in a lab setting to look for genetic anomalies that could be the cause of the disease. By locating gene variants linked to ALGS, genetic testing can aid in predicting patient outcomes, recurrence risk, and medical therapy.
· In 2021, the hospitals market contributed a sizeable portion of total revenue. Alagille syndrome can be promptly transferred from patients with minor symptoms to specialist facilities because to the innovative and enhanced methods being developed by several hospitals to aid in early detection of the condition.
· In order to adequately evaluate and diagnose patients and enable them to start therapy as soon as possible. All varieties of alagille syndrome are treated individually by hospital doctors and medical professionals, who also administer additional supportive medications to treat the condition’s symptoms and complications.
Some major companies in the global market report include Albireo Pharma, Inc., Bioarray S.L., Mirum Pharmaceuticals, Inc., AbbVie Inc., CANbridge Life Sciences Ltd., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited., Endo International plc, Mylan N.V., Novartis AG, Amneal Pharmaceuticals LLC. and Epic Pharma, LLC.
Browse Full Report Description + Research Methodology + Table of Content + Infographics@ Visit
Emergen Research has segmented the global alagille syndrome market based on diagnostic method, treatment type, treatment centers, and region:
- Diagnostic Method Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
- Genetic Testing
- Liver Biopsy
- Heart and Blood Vessel Tests
- X-ray Imaging
- Abdominal Ultrasound
- Kidney Function Tests
- Treatment Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
- Drug Medications
- Ileal Bile Acid Transporter (IBAT) inhibitors
- Ursodeoxycholic Acid
- Late Stage Pipeline Drugs
- Liver Transplantation
- Kidney Surgery
- Drug Medications
- Treatment Centers Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
- Diagnostic Centers
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trend’s existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Emergen Research Media Citations
Visit for More Insights
Explore Our Custom Intelligence services | Growth Consulting Services
Latest reports| Beacon Technology Market| Needle Coke Market