The global modular uninterruptible power supply (UPS) market is predicted to witness a fair growth rate of 9.2% during the forecast years of 2022 to 2032. The net worth of the modular uninterruptible power supply (UPS) market share is expected to reach US$ 11 Billion by the year 2032 while increasing from US$ 4 Billion in the year 2021.
Download a Sample Copy of This Report:
Modular UPS systems are simpler to operate than typical UPS systems since just one module may be changed and reinstated to keep the system running at peak efficiency. Many modules that are connected in series can be easily replaced and is sighted to be the major factor for such a higher sales of modular uninterruptible power supply (UPS).
Digitalization has influenced and modernized businesses processes in every industry. As a result, electronic devices being used to gather and retrieve data for business activities need for a consistent and stable power source. This need for an assured and stable power source in the event of a power outage or loss is identified to have generated a huge demand for modular uninterruptible power supply (UPS) in several sectors.
The modular online UPS is also built on a close monitoring structure that lets the system to detect and swiftly restore power in the event of a sudden failure. The architecture of a standard UPS system is not centralised, while provision for both centralised and decentralised architecture available in modular uninterruptible power supply (UPS) system is making it a popular choice among industry owners.
- In absolute numbers, the average global sales of modular uninterruptible power supply (UPS) is predicted to grow at a rate of 9.2% within next decade, resulting in a total rise of US$ 6.4 Billion in terms of absolute Dollar.
- Based on the several components of the sales of modular uninterruptible power supply (UPS) solution, provided by market participants, 51 kVA to 100 kVA range modulators are the highest selling products. By registering a forecasted growth rate of 9.2% during the years 2022 to 2032, this segment is predicted to remain the top performing category.
- In terms of total value, the modular uninterruptible power supply (UPS) market in the United States is the world’s leading region, with a net worth of US$ 1.6 Billion in 2022 and is projected to reach up to a valuation of US$ 4.2 Billion by the conclusion of this projection period.
- The China modular uninterruptible power supply (UPS) market leads the Asia Pacific area, with a net worth of US$ 300 Million in the current year 2022. By registering a projected CAGR of 9.4% over the years 2022 to 2032 it is likely to reach a valuation of US$ 847 Million.
Competitive Landscape for Modular Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) Market Key Players
Name of some of the modular uninterruptible power supply (UPS) market key players includes Schneider Electric, Huawei, ABB, Eaton, Emerson, Legrand, Vertiv, and Rittal among others.
Although modular battery backup systems are in great demand in the IT industry, many industrial processes have recently embraced microprocessors and PC-based systems that are vulnerable to power outages. As a result, most companies across all sectors have begun to implement sophisticated modular uninterruptible power supply (UPS) market products.
When the main power goes out, the modular UPS systems maintains continuity and dependability, allowing ongoing work to be saved and gear to be safeguarded. A significant driving reason for the modular uninterruptible power supply (UPS) market growth is the requirement for the finance segment to be on the cutting edge of technology and business or for the risk of being outpaced by their competitors.
Recent Developments in Modular Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) Market
- In September 2018, The Delta Power Solution business introduced the DPA 250 S4 Modular UPS, which has a market-leading efficiency levels of 97.6% and provides for less than 30% power losses, top dependability, zero downtime, and a low total cost of ownership.
- In February 2018, ABB Company announced the debut of a lithium-ion battery system that is designed to work with a wide range of ABB uninterruptible power supply (UPS) systems.
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions
US Sales Office :
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583