SAN FRANCISCO, Dec 3rd, 2020 — Molekule, the leader in reinventing air purification, has extended its Cyber Sale — Last Chance deal. During this exciting yearly sales event, Molekule is discounting each of its patented, award-winning air purifier models from $80 to $200 off their regular prices.
Molekule Purifier Models
All Molekule devices are equipped with the company’s patented PECO-Filter system, described below. Each device is designed to serve a different-sized room and comes with slightly different features.
- Suitable for large spaces, up to 1000 sq. ft.
- Ideal for open-air floor plans, business environments, living rooms, and other spaces up to 32 x 32 ft.
- Can also detect three general types of particle sizes:
- smoke (particles from 0.3-1 micron)
- dust (particles from over 1-2.5 microns)
- pollen (particles from over 2.5-10 microns)
- Auto Protect mode – automatically increases fan speed if it senses particle levels rising.
- Regular price: $1199. Cyber Sale — Last Chance sale price: $999.
- Black Friday savings: $200
- Helps destroy pollutants in large spaces up to 600 sq. ft
- Ideal for primary bedrooms, living rooms, indoor garages, workshops, and office spaces up to 25 x 25 ft.
- 30-day home trial ; 100% refundable
- Regular price: $799. Black Friday sale price: $649
- Black Friday savings: $150
- Designed for small rooms up to 250 sq. ft
- Ideal for small bedrooms and offices (about 16 ft. per side)
- Particle sensor – detects particles down to 0.5 microns
- Auto Protect mode – automatically increases fan speed if it detects particle levels rising
- Vegan-leather carrying strap
- Regular price: $499. Black Friday sale price: $399
- Black Friday savings: $100
- Basic solution for small rooms up to 250 sq. ft
- Ideal for smaller bedrooms and offices (about 16 ft. per side)
- Natural wool felt carrying strap
- Regular price: $399. Black Friday sales price: $319.
- Black Friday savings: $80
Each model is whisper-quiet, operating at less than 40 decibels on low settings.
New filters shipped automatically, as needed, when customers opt into the auto-refill plan.
All models come with a two-year limited warranty.
Molekule’s proprietary nanotechnology
Molekule is the industry leader in photo-electrochemical oxidation (PECO) technology – a new air purification method that uses photocatalysis to speed up oxidation, which safely breaks down pollutants at a molecular level:
First, particles are captured using high-efficiency filter layers, trapping large particles and slowing down pollutants as they pass through the filter.
Next, Molekule’s patented nanocatalyst-coated filter layers react to UV light, destroying pollutants.
Finally, the purified air is redistributed throughout the room.
Multiple studies have shown that PECO technology is effective at destroying pollutants as small as 0.1 nanometers.
Thanks to PECO-Filter technology, Molekule’s Air Pro, Air, and Air Mini purifiers destroy the widest range of pollutants when compared to conventional filters, including but not limited to:
- viruses – RNA and DNA types
- airborne bacteria
- pet dander
- carpet fibers
Molekule reviews have been overwhelmingly positive, with their products consistently receiving four and five stars across thousands of reviews on a variety of sites.
“If you are thinking of investing in a filter, the Molekule is by far the best technology I have used,” wrote the Sleep Sherpa in his positive Molekule review.
“Do we recommend the Molekule? In a word, yes!” wrote the reader-supported PickHVAC.com in its Molekule review. “The testing done on the PECO technology has clearly demonstrated that it is effective. We’re most impressed with how it breaks down volatile organic compounds into harmless substances. It is effective on common allergens too.”
How to save
For customers buying one device, the discounts described above offer the most savings during this period. Alternatively, customers can bundle and save, purchasing two or more air purifier models at the same time. For example, many Molekule users place an Air Pro model in the main living area downstairs, an Air model in the primary bedroom suite, and place one or more Air Mini or Air Mini+ models in home offices, studies and children’s bedrooms.
0% APR financing available with Affirm for qualified buyers.
There’s no special discount code required to save. Customers can enjoy the discounts right on the company website, www.molekule.com.
About MolekuleMolekule is a U.S. based company on a mission to provide clean indoor air to everyone, everywhere. Based on 25 years of research and development, their patented Photo Electrochemical Oxidation (PECO) technology destroys the widest range of tiny pollutants, including VOCs, mold, bacteria, viruses and allergens, when compared to conventional air purifiers. Using science to revolutionize air purification in ways that the industry hasn’t seen, PECO sits at the crux of Molekule’s air purification technology and has been rigorously validated by third-party laboratories and continual internal testing. Molekule believes air pollution is one of the greatest challenges of our time, as it has been attributed to seven million premature deaths a year, according to the World Health Organization. This is why Molekule is dedicated to the fight for clean air and is actively working with scientists, doctors, sufferers, and policy-makers to offer a fundamentally different approach to air purification. For more information, visit https://molekule.com.